Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Fayetteville goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, don't worry. Help will still be dispatched even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Fayetteville
Get prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Fayetteville from Vivint. Contact (479) 364-5616 to start customizing your home’s defense today.