Your Fayetteville Vivint app makes your home safer
The Vivint App enables your residential security and automation components to fit your unique needs. With a few taps on your tablet or phone, you can:
● Control your home security system: Power on your detectors and alarms as you turn in for the night, or deactivate the system from your mobile device when visitors arrive when you're out and about. Or set your Fayetteville home security system to arm at a set time.
● See HD streams from your cameras: Watch current feeds of your Fayetteville security cameras in high resolution. Or receive 20-second short video alerts on your phone.
● Have a more efficient home: Adjust your lighting to a more suitable level, or check to know if you left the lights on prior to leaving for work. Automatically lower the thermostat at night. Then program a timer to raise it again before you get ready in the morning.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Manage one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors no matter where you are. Get alerts sent to your phone when visitors arrive at home. You’re also able to find out if the garage door was left up.
● Sync security and automation systems together:
The real benefit of a Vivint system is knowing that your home security and home automation systems operate in tandem. Program your thermostat, lighting, alarm system, and more to work on a timer. Putting your home to night mode just takes a touch of a button.