How does home monitoring work in Fayetteville?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Fayetteville home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with local responders if you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to assist you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something occurs when you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Fayetteville home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals and communications pass through this important, networked command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can request assistance with any kind of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when an emergency strikes, you may still speak with your support team straight through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Fayetteville security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Fayetteville smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (479) 364-5616 or submit the following form to start.