After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Fayetteville home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with local responders if you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to assist you through your emergency.